Friday, September 26, 2008

Brent's wife Kathy (Beatty) Moran

Kathy emailed this information to me today. Thanks a bunch Kathy! I guess I had no idea Aunt Edith could cook...what was I thinking??!!! The way the other sisters cooked in that family...I should have known better. Anyway, this is what Kathy says:

"One correction is that Ashley was born October 10, 1983, and
Brent died November 20, 1983, of colon cancer at the age of 37.
We met the summer of 1972, at his apartment complex.
I was visiting a good friend, while I was home from college for the summer.
We married in September 1976. Edith was always very good to me,
although Brent would tell me how she didn't like
any of his other girlfriends! One of the things she used to love to do,
was have us over for a home cooked meal
(when I was dating Brent and in the early months of our marriage).
Soon after we married, we moved to Denver, Colorado for 1 1/2 years and then to Minneapolis, Mn.,. If I think of anything else, I will e-mail you.
Also, I think the picture of Brent was taken when we went to
Northern Minnesota and Canada in 1980---I think!!
So he would have been 34, and I was 29."

No comments: