Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More Pictures I scanned into my computer.

Alvena, Maxine, Florence, Anderson standing behind Florence, Grandma, LaVaughn, Ethel, Juanita (does anyone know who the man between LaVaughn and Ethel is?)




August 23, 1963. Uncle Anderson's birthday. I can't tell if this is the same time as the first picture, because Aunt Alvena doesn't have the same dress on. The gentleman sitting down at the table is the same guy that is in the first picture (I think.) Sometimes it's hard to tell these sisters apart!




LaVaughn, Ethel, Grandpa, Aunt Edith (pregnant with Brent), Grandma, Maxine (I think) and Lois Jean




Grandpa, Ethel, Grandma, Maxine, Alvena, Edith, James, Juanita and LaVaughn (once again I have to say "I think")



Lois Jean holding Suzy, Pam in front of her, Juanita, Ethel, Kenny Albertson in front of Grandma, Grandpa, Gertrude (my mom) and me (Carolea) standing in front of my mom.

2 comments:

sis said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures Carolea. Your Mom must of taken a lot of pictures. My Mom did also. I really enjoyed the picture that has my father in it.
Love, Jeri

sis said...

Carolea, could this man we do not know who he is, could it be Mr. Albertson, Donald Dad?
Jeri